Goal Scoring and Offensive Playmaking (Ages 10-13), or (14-16, Rep Only) Female-only
This program, including a 1.5 hr daily ice session, and a 1 hr pre-ice session, is directed towards players in rep A-AA hockey or capable of competing for positions in rep hockey. Since the program concentrates on offensive tactics, it's assumed that the player has a solid base in other skills, particularly skating. *Note that this program is beneficial to forwards and defencemen, and in many cases players are separated for position-specific drills. The program begins with developing proper shooting and passing techniques, then progressing to various challenges that will introduce and reinforce important concepts such as .
- controlling timing, setting or creating availability
- "reading" to create space for yourself and others, recognizing opportunities
- many passing reps in all situations, including using deception
- many shooting reps, including deception, screening and deflecting
- quick releasing, changing angle to your benefit
- up-tempo demanding, but fun workout
- 1 hour pre-ice time program includes conditioning elements as well as fun drills that are CONNECTED to the on-ice program, such as shooting techniques, recognizing support players, protection/deception/patience, so the player hits the ice "thinking offensively".
Ages 10-13, 9:30am-1:00 Ages 14-16, 11:00-2:30, July 20-24, 2020
$379 (+ hst + online fee) = $439
$189 (+ hst + online fee) = $223 goalt.
a. Mail this form to Brianne Jenner, 128 North Carson St., Toronto, Ont. M8W 4C8, with cheque payable to Brianne Jenner Enterprises.
b. Scan this form to email@example.com and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 905-849-9712 OR Register online now