Prospects Development (Ages 11-13,14-16) Female-only
This program is directed towards players playing at PeeWee A-AA, Bantam A-AA, Midget A-AA or PWHL levels who intend to compete at higher levels in either NCAA or U-Sport. The program places a heavy emphasis on intensity and execution of skills in game-like settings. The sessions combine up-tempo competitive drills interspersed with specific-skills practice.Many drills are "multi-task" challenges, with chaotic aspects helping to increase puck-handling, "quick recognition" and decision-making abilities. The 1-hr pre-ice time session is a brisk workout that is CONNECTED to the on-ice program that day.
- 1.5 hr ice session daily
- total skill enhancement, including acceleration, dynamic and efficient striding
- small-area battles, decision-making, evasive tactics and puck-protection under pressure
- quickness and authority in puck-movement and shooting
- net-front presence, re-directions
- 1 hour hockey-specific off-ice conditioning workout prior to ice session
Ages 11-13, 1:30-4:45 pm......Ages 14-16 2:00-5:15pm
July 20-24, 2020
$367 (+ hst + online fee) = $439
$189 (+ hst + online fee) = $223 for goaltenders
a. Mail this form to Brianne Jenner, 128 North Carson St., Toronto, Ont. M8W 4C8, with cheque payable to Brianne Jenner Enterprises.
b. Scan this form to firstname.lastname@example.org and send an e-transfer to email@example.com.
Call us at 905-849-9712 OR Register online now