Prospects Development (Ages 16-20) Female-only
This program is directed towards players playing at, or about to enter Junior or College NCAA or U-Sport levels, or Midget AA with permission of the Director. The program places a heavy emphasis on intensity and execution of skills in game-like settings. The sessions combine up-tempo competitive drills interspersed with specific-skills practice. At this level, the session is more about ‘adapting and adjusting’ to the required intensity, and refining subtle skills to your game.
- 1.5 hr ice session daily
- Many elements as listed in “Rep Skills” but with higher emphasis on;
- Hockey intelligence
- small-area battles, decision-making and puck-protection under pressure
- quickness and authority in puck-movement
- footwork and direction changes
- Re-directions and one-touches, adjusting angles in attacking
- Shooting to create vs score
- 1 hour hockey-specific off-ice conditioning workout prior to ice session
4:30 pm - 7:45 pm
July 10-14, 2017
$329 (+ hst + online fee) = $382
$259 (+ hst + online fee) = $302 for goaltenders
a. Mail this form to Brianne Jenner, 128 North Carson St., Toronto, Ont. M8W 4C8, with cheque payable to Brianne Jenner Enterprises.
b. Scan this form to email@example.com and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 905-849-9712 OR Register online now