Goal Scoring and Offensive Playmaking (Ages 11-15) Female-only
This program, including a 1.5 hr daily ice session, and a 1 hr pre-ice session, is directed towards players in rep A-AA hockey or capable of competing for positions in rep hockey. Since the program concentrates on offensive tactics, it's assumed that the player has a solid base in other skills, particularly skating. *Note that this program is beneficial to forwards and defencemen, and in many cases players are separated for position-specific drills. The program begins with developing proper shooting and passing techniques, the progressing to various challenges that will introduce and reinforce important concepts such as; to A dedicated 3 hours will provide a very good `personal training camp’ and will reinforce the importance of high-speed effort in practice. Multi-task drills with chaotic aspects help to increase puck-handling and decision-making abilities.
- controlling timing, setting or creating availability
- "reading" to create space for yourself and others, recognizing opportunities
- many passing reps in all situations, including using deception
- many shooting reps, including deception, screening and deflecting
- quick releasing, changing angle to your benefit
- up-tempo demanding, but fun workout
- 1 hour pre-ice time program includes conditioning elements as well as fun drills that are CONNECTED to the on-ice program, such as shooting techniques, recognizing support players, protection/deception/patience, so the player hits the ice "thinking offensively".
1:30-5:00 TBA, 2018
$349 (+ hst + online fee) = $399
$229 (+ hst + online fee) = $269 for goaltenders
Print This Registration Form and mail cheque with total amount for all programs payable to:Brianne Jenner Hockey Academy
5264 Erin Third Line
RR2 Acton Ontario
Call us at 905-849-9712 OR Register online now